Sunday, July 7, 2013

Beach Trip to San Vincenzo

Yesterday, Riley (my roommate), Ashleigh and I, took a train to San Vincenzo, a beach town on the Western Italian coast. The beach was cool, and when we got into town we noticed a sign for a Ferrari Club visiting town. Right as we were leaving the beach, I heard engines. Nice sounding engines. The Ferrari club was arriving, and I was ecstatic. I got a few pictures. When we finished checking out the cars, we had dinner at a delicious local Italian place. I had pasta with wild boar sauce, Ash had lasagna, and Riley had this delicious plate of wild boar with sauce. We got back to Florence at around 11 and fell asleep immediately, tired from swimming at the beach all day.

The entryway we saw before we got to the beach.


Yellow F430.




The lone Maserati.



Testarossa.

360.

599 GTB. The newest model.





Black 458 and the older model, a red 360 Challenge Stradale.


View from the train ride home.

Riley sleeping on the train.


Panorama of the beach.

Panorama of the Ferraris.



No comments:

Post a Comment